Skype
RantzOn

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

I'm going to be a full 100% with you.

You recaptured everything that made the Nyan Cat Meme what it is today, and expanded it perfectly. This is a cute, Short animation that captures the imagination. I honestly can't stop watching it because of this. Perfect representations of all the genres of music that Nyan Cat hops about in. The animation is smooth but simple, and dispite the multiple types of scenes that are put in, Each and every one of them are perfectly fittng.

I'll admit, I was just captivated at the Heavy metal one as well as the Ocktober fest one. The Polka version of the song is just brilliant.

Also didn't think I'd hear a Ska Version of Nyan cat until today

Dinosaur Animation Dinosaur Animation

Man I remember auditioning for this with my Buddy Ika. Shock-Dingo is a bit of an inspiration after hearing the final product. Good job you two!

Steinberg responds:

Aww, I'm sorry I didnt pick you, so many people applied I even lost count! I'm glad you liked it though! :)

I Message I Message

I wonder if Byoubyanese knows that you animated some of his flashes as of late.

Also this is a great animation, Smooth and the sound is clean and portrays the joke perfectly.

Outer Heaven - Episode 1 Outer Heaven - Episode 1

Hey, Gamedout (RantzOn) here. Great to see the project got underway. It's a bit longer then I expected, but It was fun working with you on EP1. Though why don't you get with a programmer and make this into a game, rather then an animation? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard.

Adventure Derp Adventure Derp

I like it, it's short and somewhat funny. However the animation could use some work, Gonna toss you a 4/3.5 on this one

Reverse Batman Technology Reverse Batman Technology

This is a great animation. It's smooth, The joke is solid, and the punchline delivery is right on!

Timing is everything friend, and you certainly have it.

Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

Interesting comedy, Though voice acting...

Requires a little work. It's a solid concept and the music and sounds were top notch. And the screenplay, admittedly, held my intrest through the whole of the movie, Overall, you did wonderfully. A little practice with voice acting, or messing with the Newgrounds community for voices would improve upon this already halarious movie.

As a sidenote, I noticed the helm the man wearing in the beginning looked very familiar... Slayer's Helm from the Runescape universe? And if so, is this based in the Runescape universe?

Keep up the good work, Gamed-out

maxvm responds:

Having done all of the voices this time around, I agree that I should find variety next time. It was a small summer project, so I'll get more people for something bigger.

When drawing the helmet, I just searched around for some cool fantasy designs. I didn't know I had stumbled across Runescape armour, I haven't played it five years or so!

EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

This is fantastic.

I ran into your pilots and the original flash a long while ago, I thought the animation was smooth and the music were some fantastic choices, the jokes were spot on as well. Voices were fantastic and I was expecting a bit more lag at some of the graphical intense scenes, but this was smooth.

Nice work, Keep it up and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Gamed-Out

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

The guy below me must be trolling...

Anyhow, Good animation for it's time, I know it's a few years old now, 5/5 9/10

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Hay! Miss Youcis!

Don't change your style because some Newgrounds pencil pushers say it's crap, In my mind, your doing a damn good job, and your animation is improving. Keep it up and Hopefully we'll see more complete animations.