Skype
RantzOn

Dancing Sounds Dancing Sounds

Love it! I'll be using this in a KSP LP Outro. I'll link the audio here and to your profile! Cheers!

Don't Take My Fingers, Take My Hand Don't Take My Fingers, Take My Hand

"Why"

Man, That guy obviously has no taste. This is well composed and shows great finger dexterity. Keep the good work up. I love this pieve

Traditions (Preview) Traditions (Preview)

You know, I'm not a singer, never tried to sing before. But after listening to this rocking piece, I'm going to give it a shot today.

JaxChords responds:

Nice Man! Hopefully it's the start to something great!

Allons-y (GD Remix loop) Allons-y (GD Remix loop)

I didn't even recognize this was a loop since it loops so damn well. Fantastic work and it sounds flawless. Gave it a four star rating however due to this song easily could have been expanded on.

Gede responds:

So one vote for continuing this..

BTW thanks for reviewing. :) I really appreciate it.

Otherworld - Faluna Caves Otherworld - Faluna Caves

Mentioned in a PM, This is a wonderful piece, and I'd love to use it in a let's play series. Hit me up

=SkylineStation= [rmastr] =SkylineStation= [rmastr]

Hey, This is a great, Thrilling masterpiece of techno and classical piano. Happy, Easy going, and Upbeat. I would be Honored to have your permission to use part of this work as a intro-song and Outro. I'll give you Full credit and mention your Newgrounds name and song-name in the outro.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks dude:3
I was really edgy what kind of feed back I'd be getting, it's the first day I've opened my daw in like 3 months.

Go for it, use it for whatever you want, as long as you're not making a ton of money off it or somethingXD

Sonic 1 Labryinth Demo-Compare Sonic 1 Labryinth Demo-Compare

Nice Nice work!

I never seen that done that way before. And using the metal drums to stir up a calypso tune to it. Genius! Keep up the good work.

DjSpooty responds:

Thank you very much. Believe me when I say I love these games to death. And, this was always one of my favorite tunes. So I began to fine tune everything to the sound of "what I thought it would sound like" If it came out today. The kicker is, this is just a demo with 3 months of work. The new version that is unheard on newgrounds. Has guitars, wah-wah's. A kick ass break featuring "The Drowning" sequence. Song Brakage, Timestreching. The whole bit.

All that and a bag of chips. Keep your eyes peeled for it sometime early 2008. Titled "The Jivebryinth".

Japan Wariorrs (sic!) Theme Japan Wariorrs (sic!) Theme

Oh No...

This theme. Kinda Rocks honestly, Now all you have to do is use the creativity to make music, into making a storyline. Simple.

Kirby Boss Kirby Boss

Oh lol. Msn Chime

That bad jingle you heard was the MSN message system Chime. heh. Anyway, Decent music. but not your best.

Goemon's Great Adventure Goemon's Great Adventure

Ah... the good ol' days.

I loved this game. And yes. Dr. Chill Monkey, I know what you mean, 4 Days! Btw. Least for me. 9000 Yen for a Cucumber... *grumbles* Oh. That was from Starring Goemon, Yeah, Still havent beaten this one, And from what i hear, Heroes of Hiro is coming out for the Wii, So.. YES! And about the music, You got it out of the n64, and onto Some nice Synths there. Good work. And as soon as i can I will put this, and the castle theme on my mp3 player... Now all i need is an mp3 player.